I don’t think people give Flash enough credit.
SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE STEALING YOUR GODAMN ART?
Can’t find the godamn ask to tell the blogger to kindly take your art down?
Email email@example.com with links to your originals and the repost, and they’ll take it down.
NOW REBLOG THE SHIT OUTA THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD!
Test Number Three.
Necropolis will launch at the end of August as an ongoing weekly webcomic. Stay tuned!
Jake is amazing and I am so excited for this webcomic!!
There’s gonna be a full webcomic? Holy—- This is awesome!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a redesign of anything that added a whole bunch of miniscule details that I really liked…
Sounds like someone has a case of “nice guy” syndrome :P
misogynists masquerading as “nice guys”
nope and nope
Sooooo… is the message the Nice Guy™ photoshop wizard is trying to convey that “Good Guys” are an alien species that feels entitled to invade the women’s space for its own edification, while the “Asshole” is a companion species that offers a mutually beneficial relationship?
They may have accidentally had a moment of self-awareness.
Pretty sure the “good guy” also eats those fish, hence why they’re avoiding him. The “asshole” doesn’t eat those fish and is pretty gentle to them, hence why they feel safe enough to hold onto them. What a nice asshole.
I expected this post to be so bad
And it was so good
Accidental irony is so, so delicious.
15 amazing things in nature you won’t believe actually exist
I want to go to these places.
“Where I grew up, everyone called each other ‘nigger’ all the time. It was meant to be endearing, but I don’t think it’s healthy. Words have energy. If you were to refer to a child as ‘satan’ his entire life, how do you think he’d turn out? So I’m trying something new. Whenever I see someone, I refer to them as ‘mister’ or ‘missus.’ I’m trying to put that energy onto people.”
Whenever anyone pronounces moirail ‘MWAH-rail’ I always think of Nepeta giving Equius really overdramatic kisses all over his face and making really loud ‘MWAH’ noises each time and him getting extremely flustered about it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW MY HEART
this is adorable and great but i feel i have to clarify
vees if you do this to me you’re grounded
How To Identify Crisis Pregnancy Centers
Crisis pregnancy centers, or pregnancy resource centers, disguise themselves as medical facilities, but usually have no licensed doctors, nurses or counselors. They often appear under “Abortion Alternatives,” and may have names similar to abortion clinics nearby in order to confuse patients into entering their buildings instead of the real clinics.
Once you enter a CPC, their mission is to prevent you from getting an abortion at any cost. They will use misleading language, delay tactics, emotional manipulation, intimidation, and outright lies to either persuade you against abortion or to make you miss your appointment. The worst part? It’s all completely legal and funded by federal dollars.
CPCs do their best to appear as legitimate abortion clinics, so how can you tell which is which? Here is a list of red flags for CPCs:
- The words “crisis” or “resource” appear in the center’s name
- Their ads use language like “Pregnant & Scared?”
- They offer free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- When asked if they provide abortions or contraception, they will not give a direct answer
- The waiting room has biased pamphlets, sometimes with graphic pictures labeled as abortions
- They attempt to make you feel guilty about considering abortion
- They offer baby items, such as diapers and formula
- They downplay the effectiveness of contraception and emphasize abstinence
- They emphasize the dangers of abortion (Fact: fewer than 0.3% of patients experience complications requiring hospitalization)
- They discuss the false connections between abortion and breast cancer, infertility, or mental illness, often referred to as post-abortion stress syndrome
- Regardless of how you talk about the pregnancy, they refer to “your baby,” the “preborn child,” “post-abortive women,” and say that you are “already a mother.”
A list of licensed abortion clinics in the United States can be found on the Abortion Assistance Blog.
I think no matter what side you’re on on this subject, misleading people about the decisions they make is wrong. Everyone has the right to make an informed decision.
I’m so done here
presented without comment
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Page 1 of 86